Monday, January 26, 2009


Well it has been a while since I have done my blog but we have been a little busy. Since December 1st we have gone on a trip to Disney world with our family, I had hip surgery, Christmas, and moved to New Mexico for a month and a half for Johns work.
I do not think there are very many that look at this blog but it is a good way to keep track of your life. My niece said she does it to keep a journal. I think that is a good idea. Well here are some of our Christmas pictures. Not many were taken this year I think because I did not get up and around much. But thanks to our grandson Quinton and Grandpa we did get a few and I am really happy with the pictures we did get. Santa came on Christmas eve, the kids really loved that!!!! Christmas morning we had our every year pajama Christmas morning breakfast. We have Swedish pancakes and all the rest. For members of our family that could not be there they were all calling to get the Swedish pancake recipe. It is just the best thing on Christmas morning. Our family is so blessed and Grandpa and I really love having our family come to our home. We are the luckiest Grandparents in the world. Chy and Justin and the boys did not make it home for Christmas and were pretty home sick, we were home sick for them too. We love them and really missed them. We had just been together for Disney world and spent a week and a half together, but we still missed them.

0 comments: